Work from office
Dynamics CRM Business Central & Navision Developer
No Of Openings:
The Business Consultant’s primary responsibility is to perform consulting services for Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) customers. A Dynamics NAV Implementation Consultant will be focused on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft’s NAV ERP solution. As part of our Professional Services team, you would be involved in many projects spanning both the existing client base as well as new business implementations.
- Perform business requirements analysis and documentation.
- Contribute to project teams through workshops and ERP implementations.
- Train users on new process and Dynamics NAV functionality.
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies.
- Manage individual budget and scope of work.
- Verify User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end-user support.
- Dynamics NAV Installations and configurations.
- Dynamics NAV Application customization and Custom solution designing and development.
- Dynamics NAV Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing.
- Dynamics NAV Web service development Inbound & Outbound.
- Deep understanding of entire MS Dynamics Family.
- Experience on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central would be a plus.
- Functional knowledge and understanding in one or more core functional modules of NAV/BC (Finance, Trade, Operations).
- Ability to manage client relationships and communicate.
- To understand the requirement and help the Project manager or Delivery manager in creating the commercial proposals/client proposals by gauging the customization efforts required. If required, involve in presales for technical requirement understanding and feedback.
- Work independently as well as get the team on the work to deliver the project on time and mentoring and educating developers within the NAV Practice to adopt best practice standards and methodologies for developing for NAV
- Problem-solving – validate hypotheses and diagnostics from other team members, testing insights and recommendations from the team with senior management internally and externally.
- Work with the solution architect to ensure that design of the overall solution is technically fit for purpose.