It is a web-application that helps businesses manage their inventory efficiently. It helps them ensure maximum accuracy in their daily calculations while enhancing business operations.
Asp.Net Core, SQL Server
Designing and building a new inventory system for a huge business is not a simple task as we had to consider different aspects of the business together. Some key challenges we faced were:
- Having responsive user interface.
- Ensuring data accuracy.
- Difficulty in building APIs and interfaces that ensure effective communication of different systems.
- Stored enterprise data was scattered.
- The capacity of legacy Enterprise Data Warehouses was high but processing of large data sets in a scalable manner was an issue.
- Deriving data used for predictive analysis was an issue.
- To develop an application that will create separate systems for distributed storage and distributed processing of huge data sets and derive value from it to meet the needs of growing business was difficult.
- No proper solution to process unstructured dataset.
- Recurring ETL and modelling efforts were required to develop the system.
Client got an automated robust system developed successfully that helped him enhance his business time-efficiently.
- The client has the web application developed for inventory management as per their needs.
- Proper training and our customer support service helped their team to start using the application in no time.
- As a part of future goals, new features and functionalities have been added to the pipeline keeping growing business needs in mind.